Consultant internist and cardiologist
CABM, FACC, FRCP (Lond, Edin), Fellowship, Arabic board in medical education
· Former assistant prof. college of medicine, University of Baghdad
· Former, head medical education unit, college of medicine, University of Baghdad, for ten years and was in charge of curriculum reform and development with American and UK Universities (North Carolina, Nottingham and Sheffield Universities)
· Supervision of training programs of ministry of health Iraq outside Iraq (India, UK and Germany).
· International advisor, Royal college of physician/London for Iraq for the last ten years and established RCP-Iraq network (https://rcpiraqnetwork.com/).
· Rapporteur, national council for accreditation medical colleges in Iraq (NCAMC).
· Head scientific committee, Iraqi red crescent society.
· Practicing, consultant cardiologist, Majeed private hospital, Baghdad